CoachGShort Weekly Newsletter September 18th 2011
I have always thought and expressed the importance of drinking you water, well this past week I was reminded of this. The container that I have been using for the past couple of year had gone the way of the recycling and with out my pattern of drinking my water I felt the effects. I was more tired, sore and honestly not as nice as I should be.
So why is water so important? What does it do for us? In this weeks article by Dr. Maoshing Ni goes over the benefits of drinking 6 8-ounces of water every day
Water, Drink of Longevity
Most of us just aren’t getting enough water every day, which has a negative impact on all of our body’s functions — and thus, our longevity. This month, improve your cellular function, metabolism, and organ function with one simple habit: drink six glasses of water a day. Practice consistently, and by the end of the month, you will have a new cleansing habit that will pave the way for a long life!
Here’s why: Water is vital for good health and a long life. In fact, our bodies are made up of about 60 – 70% water. Although you can live for days without food, your survival depends on drinking water. Each and every cell needs water to perform its essential functions. Make sure to stay well hydrated by drinking six to eight 8-ounce fluid glasses of filtered water every day. Aim for about 64 ounces of liquid a day.
Benefits of a good drinking habit:
• Stay hydrated. On these hot summer days, your body needs to replenish itself with water more than ever. When you become dehydrated, you don’t have enough water in your body to carry out normal functions. Even mild dehydration can drain your energy and give you a feeling of fatigue.
• Regulate body temperature. For workout fans, drinking water reduces cardiovascular stress and improves performance. And water reduces body temperature, making the exercise process safer and more effective.
• Skin health. Water hydrates and irrigates impurities from the skin, keeping it healthy and glowing.
• Nutrient absorption. Water transports essential nutrients, minerals, vitamins, proteins and sugars through your body for assimilation.
• Flushes wastes and toxins. Water aids in circulating and excreting waste products and cleansing the interstitial tissues, helping us to flush toxins out of our system. Your body can process and eliminate some of the chemicals that enter it, but the rest get stored in the liver, lungs, kidneys, fat cells, intestines, blood stream, and skin. Without enough fluids to flush out your system, these accumulated toxins in your body will slow down your organ function, possibly causing premature aging or resulting in chronic illness.
Bonus tip: You are what you drink! Everything that goes down the drain from our lawns, agricultural fields, pharmaceutical drugs, or elsewhere in our environment inevitably ends up in our drinking water. Invest in a carbon-based filter to remove impurities from your tap water.
If you stick to the plan nearly every day, think of a way to reward yourself. You will be more likely to follow through with your goal when there is a bonus in sight.
Stay on track
To stay on course, ask yourself these questions each day. Keeping a written record of daily answers will help you stick to the plan and may offer insights to keep you inspired.
• Are you drinking six glasses of 8-ounce water every day? What has the experience been like?
• How do you feel today compared to the previous day? How about to one week ago? You may notice that you are feeling a little more energetic. Perhaps you feel lighter or are having fewer headaches.
• What obstacles are keeping you from practicing this hydrating habit every day? What can you do to get around the obstacle?
For original article: http://health.yahoo.net/experts/drmao/water-drink-longevity
I truly believe in this product! I recommend giving this product a try and with the Beach Body Bottom-of-the-Bag guarantee if you are not totally satisfied in the first 30 day you can return it for a full refund (less s&h). If you are interested in trying a sample please either message me on teambeachbody.com or send me an email at email@example.com
Beach Body Coaching Team!!!
“End the TREND” is just a saying, it a way of being.
What are some of the benefits of being a coach?
- Help other discover the Beach Body products and
- Discounts on all Beach Body products and programs
- Opportunity to supplement you income while working out and sharing your experiences with Beach Body.
Now is the time to join. For more information please message me on
teambeachbody.com or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gregory Short – Independent BeachBody Coach
- Teambeachbody username: CoachGShort
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/gshort76
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gshort76
- Myfitnesspal: gshort76
- Runkeeper.com: gshort76
- Blog: http://www.coachgshort.com