You don’t think you can make fancy Almond Crusted Salmon? Watch how easy it is and it only takes 15 minutes!! With Monday Meals – Easy Almond Crusted Salmon
Almond Encrusted Salmon
1 Salmon Fillet
1/8 Cup Almonds
1 Tsp of Salt
1 1/2 Pepper
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
3/4 tsp cumin
1/2 tbs Coconut Oil (melted)
In a food process mix up Almonds, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and cumin. Cover salmon in a thin layer of coconut oil and then spread the almond mixture on the salmon fillet. Press the almond mixture into the salmon gently to help the almond mixture stay.
Cook on medium heat for 7-10 minutes until the fish flakes.
Monday Meals – Paleo Coconut Chicken is a simple fried chicken recipe where we remove the gluten and get rid of those unhealthy oils.
Easy fried Chicken made healthier! So good and great base recipe to make it spices or herbs for a more earthy taste.
2 Large Chicken Breast
1/2 cup of Coconut Flour
1/4 cup of shredded Coconut
2-4 Tbs of Coconut Oil
Salt & Pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl scramble the egg Take chicken breast and dip both sides in egg. Place chicken breast in dry ingredient mixture and cover completely. In a pre-heated pan melt the coconut oil and when hot place the covered chicken in the pan. Cook chicken 4-5 minutes on each side or until there is no pink in the chicken.
Yes, I know that I am a day late but without any hesitation…
Fantastic natural Corn Tortillas that take just minutes to make.
2 Cups of Corn Flour
1/4 tsp of Salt
1 1/2-2 Cups of Hot Water
Corn flour and salt. Add water slowly so the flour does not come sticky. Let dough sit for an hour. Make two inch balls of dough. Flatten the dough and cook on a griddle/cast iron for 1 minute on each side on medium-high heat.
Monday Meals – How to make 1 Minute Flourless Chocolate Cupcake
This is a great quick little snack for those cold winter days or really any time!
Checkout more great recipes at www.ditchthewheat.com
Well, a delicious, 4 ingredient low carb, gluten free cupcake of course. I wanted to provide you with something that did not require any special ingredients or skills. The cupcake will probably be the fastest cupcake you have ever made. Drum roll….. 1 minute to bake. Best of all if you love to bake you probably have the ingredients in your pantry right now. Let’s get started making what I call the 1 Minute Flourless Chocolate Cupcake.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp of preferred sweetener I used raw honey, but if you are not used to making anything low carb you might prefer to start with 2-3 tablespoons of your preferred sweetener .
- 1/4 tsp of baking soda
- In a bowl mix together the egg, cocoa powder, and sweetener. Lastly add the baking soda and mix.
- Pour the batter into microwavable silicone cupcake liners, or 1 medium bowl (to make a small cake), or 3 small bowls (to make it cupcake size), people often use a coffee mug too. I found that one batch made 3 cupcakes. *If you are using bowls or a coffee mug you should lightly grease the inside with butter, coconut oil, or your preferred cooking fat.
- Microwave all three cupcakes at once for 1 minute or until baked. *Note, the batter will rise very high at first and then deflate as it is finished baking.
- Test the cupcakes for doneness by inserting a toothpick in the middle. If the toothpick comes out clean it is finished, if not microwave for a few more seconds.
We made some fantastic Zucchini Pancakes, they are quick, easy and taste great! You want the exact instruction check out http://balancedbites.com/2011/02/easy-recipe-grain-free-zucchini-pancakes.html