So this afternoon I will be headed to the in-laws to partake of some delicious food but how do we keep from over eating? Here are some tips that hopefully help you not blow the past weeks of working out.
1. Drink water throughout the day, and before you eat dinner. This will help the body realize that it is full.
2. Time yourself and wait 20 minutes before you go back for seconds. The body takes 15-20 minutes to realize that you are full.
3. Eat a salad and I don’t mean a fruit salad with yogurt. I mean a green salad with lots of veggies.
4. Drink a Shakeology a half an hour before dinner. Shakeology is low calorie and has things like Chia seed that will help fill the stomach, plus it will help you get your daily vitamins.
5. Plan, plan, plan and be mindful. Like I said if you fail to plan, you plan to fail but you still need to watch what you are snacking on as a handful here and there easily becomes 600-700 calories!!
What tips do you have that is going to keep you from over eating today?